Andrew and I worked on a paint by number set, which is not the "beginner" quality the box promised, but he enjoyed nonetheless...it will have a Picasso-ish effect when finished, I think! The paint set was a gag-gift from my sisters when Anna was born, since I now have the same number of children that our sibling group was that eventful afternoon that Kimberly decided to paint my face w/ her paints from her paint by number set. Big sister Tricia jumped in to save the day before mom could find out...by trying to clean my face off with turpentine! Needless to say, mom did find out, and I spent the next twenty minutes with my face under a cold shower as mom consulted with the poison control center. But I digress! (Which, by the way, they now make these sets to clean up with water)!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Daddy Date Night
Andrew and I worked on a paint by number set, which is not the "beginner" quality the box promised, but he enjoyed nonetheless...it will have a Picasso-ish effect when finished, I think! The paint set was a gag-gift from my sisters when Anna was born, since I now have the same number of children that our sibling group was that eventful afternoon that Kimberly decided to paint my face w/ her paints from her paint by number set. Big sister Tricia jumped in to save the day before mom could find out...by trying to clean my face off with turpentine! Needless to say, mom did find out, and I spent the next twenty minutes with my face under a cold shower as mom consulted with the poison control center. But I digress! (Which, by the way, they now make these sets to clean up with water)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Still w/ humblest apologies about the layer of skin loss along w/ the paint coming off. With safer paint and cleaning materials, face painting can still be a reality w/ your children as well.:)
T
Post a Comment