Friday, December 26, 2008

More of Anna's Christmas

Okay...so I confess that I have a few more pics of Anna on Christmas than I do of the boys. I can chalk it up to one of two things, or both. First, this was her first "participatory" Christmas...last year she was just 6 months old, and not nearly as entertaining as she was this year! And two, since she had just learned to walk a few months before Christmas, she holds still longer for pictures than the boys do! I do actually have a lot of pics of the boys, but they weren't good enough to keep or post, the little blurs! :)


This was taken first thing Christmas morning. We made the boys wait in the hallway until Mark and I were ready to head into the living room, but Anna was just marching around jabbering. With her long nightie and bed-head, Andrew just chuckled to himself and said, "She's just too cute for words!"

















We've adopted Mark's family's stocking tradition of sitting down at the table with our stockings, and taking turns from youngest to oldest to pull a gift from the stocking. It gives everyone time to actually appreciate the gifts they've been giving instead of just tearing through. Anna was pretty funny, trying to peer into her stocking!


















We invited Ben and Rosella (Nana and Papa) for dinner, and we had a delightful time together! The ham dinner was superb (thank you again, Dianne!), and then had a fun afternoon of playing the new game they had given Andrew, Apples to Apples Jr. Thank you, Jesus, for another great birthday party in your honor!

No comments: