Poor Jacob-typical middle child. His debut in a Christmas program in which he actually has a line, and not only do we not have video, we don't have pictures. Actually, Kindra
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve
This is my friend Melanie and her daughter, Anna's "best friend" Emma! Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have from the Christmas Eve service...there's just too much going on for both of us to take any pictures.
Poor Jacob-typical middle child. His debut in a Christmas program in which he actually has a line, and not only do we not have video, we don't have pictures. Actually, Kindra
had some video, and if I can cut it down to just a clip of our darling shepherd boys, then I'll post it! It was a really nice service, and all the Sunday school kids did a great job in the program!
Poor Jacob-typical middle child. His debut in a Christmas program in which he actually has a line, and not only do we not have video, we don't have pictures. Actually, Kindra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment