Friday, April 16, 2010

That girl

This girl knows how to accessorize. I'm not sure how she learns it...but she loves traipsing around in my shoes (the higher the heel, the better, which doesn't give her many options), her purse, various hats. Sometimes necklaces or scarves. Mittens. Doesn't matter what...she loves to add it on. (Yes, she was also sporting yet another black eye, right over her scar from her last shiner/cut. This one is the result of being in the trajectory of a baby doll flying through the air after a particular brother launched it).









































A few days ago she was just warming my heart with random hugs, sweetly saying "I lub you so much, Mommy." Awww...except for the fact that I heard her telling one of the goats the same thing yesterday. Well, not the mommy part. But still.

And now I've got another trouble on my hands. I was gently reprimanding her last night for something, and she instantly reached up to hug me..."I lub you so much, mommy." Oh, dear.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: