Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Funnies

Okay, so this one wasn't yet scheduled, but I couldn't resist!

Last week, we were invited over for dinner by some good friends. Their oldest is Jakob, whom our kids affectionately call "Tall Jakob," to clear up any name confusion, and because he's at least 6' tall at age 17!

While washing up in the bathroom after dinner, the boys were amazed at the jacuzzi-style tub. They were asking if it was like the hot tub at the house where we lived for a few months last year, and couldn't quite grasp having a large tub like that in the bathroom.

Andrew had that "thinking" expression that we know so well. His final conclusion? "I know why they have a tub like this! It's because Tall Jakob is so tall, he wouldn't fit in a regular bathtub!"

(Jakob, if you're reading this, I hope you don't find this embarrassing)!

2 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

that is so cute :) i love how your kiddos think!

Karen said...

OK Wendy... It's Friday, where's the funny!? And where are you? I miss your updates! Hope you are having a fun and maybe even relaxing trip away...