Monday, June 30, 2008

Anna's 1st Birthday!


Finally...caught up enough to blog about this baby's big day!
We had her party on the Sunday after her birthday, and she was all dressed up for it!


It was a gorgeous day, so we actually got to utilize the backyard for the family gathering! My whole family (less Kimberly and the kids, who were getting ready to move the next weekend), along with Ben and Rosella, came to celebrate with us!
Anna ate lunch in her highchair in the kitchen while we got lunch ready, so when we were eating outside, she got to hang out in her new Exersaucer. (It was her only gift from her cheap frugal parents...a used one off Craigslist for $15, to be kept outside for while I'm gardening, etc. Oh well...she likes it)!





She really liked her birthday cake...though somehow I don't have a picture of her with it!

(I'm sure Tricia has one...feel free to stop by here and encourage her to handle her storage issues quickly!) :)








She received many nice gifts, primarily much-needed clothing. Her fun gifts were a kitty cat that meows and walks (somehow I don't have a picture of that, either!) and this ball from Aunt T and Uncle Jerry!
I hope a pooped party girl is an indication of a fun party!

2 comments:

T said...

storage issues solved for 20 more gigs. only temporary. yes i have a good pic of anna w/cake-it's actually very funny too. i will blog this week i promise!

Jennifer said...

Totally sweet!! Happy birthday Anna!