It was our first of what has proven to be many cook-outs and bonfires. I tell you what, we have done more entertaining at this house in the past 5 months than in the entire previous year living in S, or our previous years living in the trailer. Space can be a very good thing!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Kindra's Birthday!
The last week of April, we celebrated my dear friend Kindra's birthday! She's only a whopping 5 months older than I am, but it's enough to give her a bad time about! We had a great turn-out for her party, which is just one testament to how amazing she is. You will not find a person more loving and generous than she.
It was our first of what has proven to be many cook-outs and bonfires. I tell you what, we have done more entertaining at this house in the past 5 months than in the entire previous year living in S, or our previous years living in the trailer. Space can be a very good thing!



It was our first of what has proven to be many cook-outs and bonfires. I tell you what, we have done more entertaining at this house in the past 5 months than in the entire previous year living in S, or our previous years living in the trailer. Space can be a very good thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment