Monday, March 09, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

For starters, I do realize that it's March. And yes, Christmas is right around the corner. See, this little blog of ours is our yearly scrapbook...so while it may not matter to you that I never posted about Thanksgiving or Christmas, it will matter to me eventually! So for now, I include it here, then I'll redate it to post chronologically where it belongs. If nothing else, it will remind us to be thankful today for all the things that we thought of being thankful for back in November!

How do we celebrate Thanksgiving? This year, it was:
1. Send the men-folk out to work on finishing up Gramps' shed while the women-folk finish dinner preparations.
2. Feed everyone a delicious meal that makes you smile.
3. Send the children out to play.
4. Give the long-awaited tractor rides to the grandkids!


And I just had to post this look of pure delight from my baby girl at going out to play!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: