Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ski day


Last Friday, my friend Irene invited a bunch of us for a ski day and lunch. We were to hit the trail in MP by 10 a.m., so I had the van all packed the day before (ski pulk, sled for Jacob if he got tired on the 3 mile ski, skis for the boys and I, etc).

And then came Jacob's earache, which kept him and I up from midnight till 3 a.m. Each time his ear would act up, I would say to him that I felt so badly that he was sick. Finally I just brought him back to bed with me, and as we're getting settled in bed, he starts crying that "he's sick." I start to tell him again that I'm sorry he's sick...but he didn't mean his ear-he proceeded to puke all over the both of us! Mark was pretty traumatized to wake up to that! At any rate, since Mark was sick with a bad cold and planned on staying home anyway, he kept Jacob, and I took Andrew and Anna skiing.

We had a grand time, though I didn't have access to my camera most of the time to even get pictures of all the kids skiing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: