Sorry for such a long hiatus from the blog! I have many justifiable reasons, but the main one is that I've done it again...lost yet a second camera cord im the process of moving. Two moves, two losses. I simply can't explain it. The first time, I didn't use the cord regularly because I used the card reader on my computer. Now that that's shot, I had been using the extra cord my dad had. I "remembered" specifically packed that cord in a box I was sure to open soon, had other important stuff in it, etc. I have opened, emptied, and put away the contents of every box in this house, and no sign of it.
So, dad to the resuce again. (Isn't that what dads are for?) :) He'll bring me a new cord tomorrow when they come down for Christmas Eve, and then I'll get some pictures out.
But, what you may really be wanting to know...
Our move went wonderfully! We had tons of help from family and friends, who all put in a very long day! I'll share more with the pics, but suffice it to say that everything made it fine, we love this house, and it fits us very well! I've been really pushing to get settled by Christmas, and I think we've made it...never mind the fact that we just put up our tree on Saturday and it's still not entirely decorated! Just an fyi: In case anyone ever asks you, and then gives you the option on if you want to move just before Christmas, the prudent answer is "no." ;)
So, I'll sign off for now, and try to post the day after Christmas. Merry Christmas...have fun celebrating Jesus and the new life he brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment