Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Home Depot Kids' Workshop!




To break the monotony of not having Mark home, the boys and I spent Friday night at my parents' house. Saturday morning, after going to my nephew Keenan's basketball game, we went to Home Depot for Kids' Workshop! Andrew has loved the few times we've been able to go, and it's fun to have all of the cousins together for it. Jacob and I worked on his helicopter, and my dad and Andrew worked on his fire truck bank. I'm not sure which Andrew enjoyed more...the process or the finished project! If you've never taken your kids to a Kids' Workshop, check it out! They provide the safety goggles and hammers, glue, etc, and the project kit. The kids get to keep the apron, and add a new pin to it each time they come. All for no charge! Posted by Picasa

No comments: