Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not like me, I know

To those of you who hop on this here blog about once a week and expect one (or less!) new posts to read, I would like to apologize.

I know it's not like me to have a slew of new posts all in one day. It's just that summer isn't going to slow down any, and I'm trying to also start a church blog to follow our building project this summer.

Which means...catch up, and quick!!!!

1 comment:

CALAMITY JANE said...

ok, thinking about summer church in alaska makes me tear up! i have so many touching memories of homegrown church times up there...
and andrew going to camp makes me tear up too - can you believe we are on the other side of those memories now! love that he didn't change his clothes till they made him - such a boy :)