Friday, June 04, 2010

Tot Time Hike

We started our summer hiking season with all our "Tot Time" friends...we had a great turnout for the first hike!
As is typical, we started with Russian River Falls Trail, because it's stroller accessible and relatively easy despite it's length of four and half miles (round-trip).
















The day started out cool in the shade, but it certainly warmed up quickly!
Here, the boys are feigning their tiredness and overheated state...

















The kids and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves...though it's getting tricky to keep pace with Andrew and Anna at the same time! The moms all do a pretty good job of rotating around, someone keeping out front with the older kids, and someone bringing up the rear with the littles. I was pretty impressed with Anna, as I figure she hiked at least 2 of the 4 miles!
















The trail ends at a deck overlooking the falls, where we enjoy a rest and a picnic before heading back up the trail. Quite a group, I'd say!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: