Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today, Mark and I celebrate twelve wonderful years together! We were able to get out for a night by ourselves Friday night while Mark's parents were here to watch the kids. Tricia and Jerry graciously allowed us to use their house for our getaway, and we enjoyed actually sleeping in for once, and then had breakfast and ran errands before heading home. With as crowded as our lives are now, we've learned to make the short times sweet!

This is the card Rebecca made for us...too funny! Yes, it's an abundant life for sure!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

congratulations!! i still remember you crushing on mark that yukon summer and just knowing you guys were made for each other... :)

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 12 years already. I remember Darlene and I sitting on her sofa (in Livonia!) chatting about it.

The card cracks me up. I laughed out loud. Very cute Rebecca!