Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Look Who's 3!!!

I can still hardly believe that my baby girl is three years old. It helps that most of the time she's keeping this household in line. But, still.

























We had a delightful party with friends and family, a delightful PINK party, as per her request! You know how you ask your kids what they want on their birthday cake, and they say something like "a rocketship" or "a firetruck?" Not Anna. What do you want for your cake, sweetheart? Pink! I must say, it made my life a lot easier. Add some pink balloons and pink streamers and you've got a happy little girl.





















This girl loves her some new clothes! And thankfully she received quite a few new outfits, which were sorely needed.

























It was such fun to watch her open her presents...she was so excited about each one! Happy Birthday, my dear one...I pray God will bless you with joy and safety* this coming year!
Lots more pics (and maybe some duplicates, as I got most of these from Tricia!) over at her blog!

























*While she was two, she fell and chipped her tooth, fell and got a gash on her cheek that needed gluing (for stitches) on her cheek, received a shiner from getting in the trajectory line of something her brother threw, and fell off the toilet and broke her arm. Yes, we're praying for a SAFE year 3 for her!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: