Monday, October 19, 2009

Basement Project

This is my basement. This is my basement in the middle of a construction project. We had a wonderful work team come and start the project of remodeling part of our basement into a small two-bedroom apartment, (which I'm sure I posted pics before, but can't for the life of me find the post. I guess that's what happens when you post anything within a four-month time span of when it happens...no way of locating it by date).

At any rate, we needed to get it finished up in time for our VBS team, so a bunch of us from church put in a very long, late-night week finishing up.

Kristin is a true servant...scrubbing the free-but-very-disgusting toilet that had been donated.
Tommy lovin' doing the drywall!





















David and Mark figuring out cabinet placement.





















Keith leveling out the countertop.

















Our children eating popcorn and watching movies late into the night while we worked!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MaddMedic said...

Hey!! Looking good!!

Kevin from the noisy Rejoice! of Minnesota Crew!!!