Anna had a rough day today...and not so much from her arm as from her stomach hurting.
I don't understand it, really. I gave her Tylenol (plain, no codeine) before bed last night, and then she was awake from 3:30-5 a.m. She didn't seem to be in any pain or discomfort. She had a BM that needed changing, and toward 5 a.m ish she said she was hungry (though I managed to get her to sleep w/ promises of b'fast after more sleep)!
But when she woke up at 9 a.m., she wanted nothing to do with food, and complained about her stomach hurting, which went on all day. I gave her just Tylenol at b'fast (in her juice), so she hasn't had ibuprofen or codeine in over 24 hours, yet her tummy problems persist.
I guess this is all just so much rambling-I'll end it here with a request for prayers for her sleep (I really don't want to see 3:30 a.m. for the third night in a row), for her stomach pain to resolve, and for a miraculous healing of her bones so that when they xray on Tuesday she won't need a cast anymore!
Thanks! :)
1 comment:
Praying Wendy. I know what it's like to see 3:30 am too many nights in a row. Praying for health for her and rest for you.
Post a Comment