Blog traffic is an interesting thing.
I keep track of our traffic, so I know that there are just over 30 of you who check in on us regularly. We appreciate that, we do! And for the most part, I know who you are. If I don't know who you are, I at least know where you are! It baffles me that so many of you care what's going on in our little corner of the world, but we're glad you stop by nonetheless! (And feel free to leave a comment to introduce yourselves anytime...)
I started this blog as our virtual scrapbook, since I'm not very good at keeping an actual scrapbook-and to help keep long-distance family in the loop. Both good things, though I never imagined I'd have others stop by daily to take a look at our "scrapbook." Can't say I don't enjoy it, though!
One of the most prominent aspects of our life right now is our Ethiopian adoption, and I'd like to share with more of you our adoption journey. Our adoption blog (www.familywovenbyfaith.blogspot.com) gets only 1/3 of the traffic of this site, and most are different readers. So I will try to post here when I post there, so that you can follow along better on how God is moving in our lives through this process!
1 comment:
Hi Wendy,
This is Rachel - I knew you from Lima Baptist, way back when. I had contacted your mom to ask questions about living in Alaska because my husband was thinking about applying for a job up there. She told me about your blog, and I look at it now and then. I don't want to be a cyber-stalker anymore, so I am introducing myself, I am coming clean! And you can click through to see my blog, I think, if you wanted to. I enjoy reading your little stories about the things kids say & do. Paul & I don't have children, but we do enjoy our nieces & nephews. He never did apply for the job in Alaska. I think he'd prefer going south of NY, rather than north, if we have to leave NY at all. Obviously our preference would be to stay where we are. It's nice to see that you have such a beautiful family & a healthy ministry. I'm glad for you! Take care.
Post a Comment