I realize I have some unfinished stuff floating out there...the two that come to mind are Sophie's coyote story, and the other is announcing the winner of the theology trivia contest (not that it's trivial, mind you)! And never mind the fact that my slew of posts the other day didn't even bring us into June. Too busy? Absolutely.
But right now we are going on two weeks of a construction team remodeling my basement to put an apartment down there (great team, but man is it noisy!), I have to figure out how to handle the fact that my new set of fingerprints look worse than the photocopy of my first set, I'm doctoring Sophie who sliced her foot open and has 3 staples in it, and, oh yeah, Anna's in potty-training. Right.
3 comments:
Oh no! Sorry to hear about Sophie, and the fingerprints. I can see that things are a wee bit busy right now!
Yeah it was noisy!! Especially Nathan!! Geessh..
But we sure were glad to help out and meet you and your family!! Even that bear err dog you have!
Bummer is right!
Post a Comment