Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hay Tunnel!


The hay tunnel was a grand time! Everyone have their headlamps ready?
(Note: Rebecca actually has rigged a neck-lamp, but you get the idea)! :)


Andrew went through the tunnel so many times! He had so much fun, from crawling through to sliding the firemna's pole at the end!

Jacob actually went through the tunnel several times, too...we weren't sure how he would like it. There were even some places in the maze that he could stand upright. I went through it with him the first time, and he was so cute whenever we would come to a "room" with several tunnels leading out of it, saying "Where's another hole?"

Of course, food afterward is always great...and I have more pics to post, but will have to save them for later! (Notice my laziness in blogging...I will collage as many as possible so I don't have to do more posts)! :) If you want the full run-down, check out Tricia's blog!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

So cute, I love her little snow-suit!