Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Celebration!

Last week, we had a celebration for Andrew, since he finished his kindergarten reading book!

We had a popcorn reading party...he picked three of his favortie stories for me to read to him while he enjoyed popcorn, and I presented him with his certificate of completion. He is very proud of his certificate, and has shown it to many people!

(Unfortunately, Jacob had been suspended from school for the day, and he was bitterly disappointed that he missed the party. Oh, the tragedy of having to live with the consequences of your actions)!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still chuckling inside after my initial audible laughing at Jacob being "suspended from school". You're hilarious! Just wait until the punishment isn't having to miss school, but having to do MORE school! :-) I sure do wish we lived closer!

:-)April

Mark and Wendy said...

His suspension is funnier now than it was that day! With him, two years old was no big deal...but the threes are driving me crazy!
And I sure wish we lived closer, too!