Today when we pulled in from church, Sophie was pacing back and forth on the porch, barking towards the forest up by the church barn. Since we were just parking the van, I suggested that we pull up to the church barn parking lot to see if we could see what she might be barking at.
Right there, in front of the old bus, was standing a bull moose!!! While Mark said he wasn't actually a legal bull, he still had a nice rack. Even the boys saw him before he disappeared into the woods, but Anna was disappointed she didn't see him.
But I had to marvel and shake my head at my darling little two and a half year old. My dainty, sweet girl. As I'm carrying her into the house, she scrunches up her shoulders and hoarsely whispers, "I shoot da gun a' da moosh!"
(She repeated this a few minutes later, coming into the room carrying a pole from a plastic rack. I asked what she had..."It's a gun to shoot da moosh!"). Her daddy's girl through and through...
2 comments:
What?! No picture? I expected a picture of the bull moosh! What a darling little girl! She's too funny!
you know i love the moose!! ok, anna officially cracks me up - i totally laughed out loud reading what she said :)
Post a Comment