Perhaps I can blame myself for Anna's recent love of "lists." She'll carry around any piece of paper, game instructions, index cards, you name it. "What's that, Anna?" "It's my 'ist!"
At any rate, for lack of a better place to put this (why is it my desk never stays clean?), I'm making this for myself right here.
Things I Want to Get Done Over Christmas Break:
1. Clear desk (again!)
2. Catch up on blogging (July-Dec. I bother since it's our family's memory album).
3. Trim goat hooves
4. Gather milking supplies
5. Clean out Sunday School room
6. Paint Sunday School room w/ girls
7. Organize church library
8. Update sidebars on adoption blog
9. Adjust 2nd semester lesson plan schedule as needed.
10. Write, send, and mail Christmas letters
Me thinks I'm being a tad unrealistic. *sigh* How much can one still dreadfully sick mom with three dreadfully sick children accomplish? Lately it's been an accomplishment just to keep up with laundry...