Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring family fun


On Sunday, we went snowshoeing...Jacob actually agreed to put them on instead of walk, so that he could go off the trails like Andrew does. He did great! Anna was happy as always in the pulk. Batteries on the camera died before I could catch Andrew...but he's usually moving too much, anyway!

But where else can you go snowshoeing on Sunday...


























...and be out riding bikes the next day? :)
We took our "maiden voyage" of all three kids biking, and it worked really well! I rode w/ Jacob trailing behind on the, well, I don't really know what it's called. Jacob calls it a trailer, and since he's the one riding it, I guess we'll call it a trailer! Anna was in the bike buggy, which Mark pulled, and Andrew rode his own bike between us. Quite the train, but it was a fun workout!








No comments: