Saturday, April 05, 2008

Meet Olivia!


This is Olivia! Her mom, Beth, used to teach in MP, and I know her from the times I would spend volunteering at the school. She now teaches in S, I now live in S, and she now has this little girl that needs to be cared for during the remainder of the school year!

So...she's with us every school day from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Overall, she's a very happy, easy baby (there were some times of exception as she struggled with bottle-feeding), and we're really getting into a good routine.

The boys are really enjoying her, and are quite helpful, too! And right now, Olivia and Anna have pretty much opposite sleeping/eating schedules, which is great. So Anna doesn't really see a whole lot of Olivia...more importantly, she doesn't really lose much time with me to the newcomer!

The school-year ends mid-May, so we figured even if it made life more hectic, it was only for 6 weeks, and surely we could handle anything for that short amount of time. Ironically, our schedules are much better (getting up earlier, getting to bed earlier, dinner at a more consistent time) and I'm staying on top of stuff around the house much more than before (well, except for blogging...), and Andrew and I are getting more school done instead of less! So, we're happy to have Olivia around (and she's pretty happy, too)!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: