Our friend Dianne has blessed us beyond measure once again! A few days before Easter we received another huge package from her, and the boys were sure excited to see whom it was from!
I seriously regret not having all three of the kids line up with their baskets for a picture...I think not doing just that was a combination of Andrew being excited to hand things out, Jacob being excited to start opening, and Anna being excited to chew on anything and everything...therefore trying to keep her away from her basket until it was opened!
Dianne, thank you so very much for the the wonderful baskets for the kids. The many goodies are so appreciated and still being enjoyed!
You can see on Jacob's basket a baseball around the bottom...it's a little baseball rug, and Andrew had a football rug (and they had slippers to match...and some of the plastic eggs were baseballs/footballs, too)! The rugs are just perfect for the space where we have our morning routine for school...their own rug to sit on and a boundary in which they can sit still! :) Anna loves music, and the little bunny in the bottom picture plays a tune, which she started dancing along to right away! (Sorry I didn't take the time to upload the video)!
I loved her bib..."Easter Egg hunt Champ!" which she wore for Easter Sunday dinner.All of the Sunday School kids had a little egg-shaped bags to open with pencils, stickers, & candy...they were a real hit with the kids!
We have two new families this year who bring their kids to Sunday school, and when I explained where the treats came from, they were astounded that someone so far away would do so much for our church.
Dianne, may God bless you hundred-fold for blessing our family and our church!

No comments:
Post a Comment