Thursday, November 05, 2009

Treadmill

Can I just say I'm a bit overwhelmed by my back-log of blog? I was so encouraged by catching up through July, but it burned me out!

I would get on August already, but it's got a lot of big stuff in it. VBS. Mark's parents' visit. Chicken butchering. The state fair. Big stuff means lots of pictures. Lots of pictures means lots of time to choose and edit and post.

Okay...so chicken butchering wasn't that big of a deal, and has only a few photos. I suppose I could do that first, but then my chronology would be all off. Okay, bad excuse from someone who posts three months after the fact.

I might have just talked myself into blogging about our first chicken butchering experience. Just to oil the wheel and get me going again. That's all.

PS: If it helps you any, my sisters (here and here) both have new stuff about my kids...esp. Jacob's birthday!

1 comment:

Eric and April said...

I vote for out of sequence chicken butchering posts.