The days and moments of Mark, Wendy, Andrew, Jacob, Anna, & Karis.
Having 4 boys we have had many casts, stitches and the like...never have is seen such a cute pink cast! Good luck to the little lady getting it off.I may just try to see if we can do a camel project for 4-H...yes you're right the looks might just be worth it! Kim
Yay! I bet you're both excited for the cast to come off! That makes me smile that she can name who wrote each item.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Having 4 boys we have had many casts, stitches and the like...never have is seen such a cute pink cast! Good luck to the little lady getting it off.
I may just try to see if we can do a camel project for 4-H...yes you're right the looks might just be worth it! Kim
Yay! I bet you're both excited for the cast to come off! That makes me smile that she can name who wrote each item.
Post a Comment