Tuesday, November 03, 2009

One Smart Casted Cookie

Maybe this is completely normal for a 2 1/2-year-old, but we're pretty impressed by her memory! For the sakes of those who aren't accustomed to "Anna-ese," I translate after each name she lists. :) I'll post later about the actual removal of her cast!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Haha, that is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! :)

CALAMITY JANE said...

i love her little voice! so cute. and i liked hearing your voice too, wendy!! i miss you! :)

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, how do you stand that much CUTENESS?!?! She is absolutely adorable! And doggone smart!

Mark and Wendy said...

I'm not sure how we stand her cuteness, either. Oh wait, I know...it's that she can be equally as ornery! :)

inadvertent farmer said...

Ahhh so sweet! Love how she knows where each and every person is. I have a 2.5 year old and spend my days translating too!

T said...

She is so silly!! i love listening to her. thanks for posting. i can come to this each time i miss you guys.