Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The things they say...

All the way around, my kids are sounding too grown up...

Andrew was commenting the other day about what someone had done, and used a phrase I've heard him use before.
"That was impressive!"




















Jacob was trying to decide what color flosser to use the other night, (for his teeth, unlike this post), and asked me
"Mom, which would you prefer?"




















And last but not least...
Over a month ago now, I had just taken a picture of Anna and Jacob together. Being children of the digital age, they of course wanted to see the picture right away. So I turned the camera around to show Anna, and she immediately pipes up 'dat's me! I then raise the camera to Jacob's eye level to show him, and he also, of course says "And that's me!" Her response?

She backhanded him in the chest and adamantly said "No, 'dat's me!"





















*These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with the stories. The post would have been strictly text, but who wants to waste a post on text when there are perfectly good pictures to share? :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: