Monday, March 30, 2009

Pause button, please

Can you believe it's the end of March already? I can't...there's been too much going on to even keep track!

This weekend was a whirlwind...a trip to Sol. for chiropractor appts, drop the kids at my parents, pick up Rebecca, went to Home Depot for our new flooring (which put us on the highway facing Redoubt just minutes after it blew, so I have some really cool pics to post later), and came home to empty out the school room in preparation of painting. Mark, Chad, and Tommy already had the entryway and kitchen cleared out for new flooring by the time we got home, which was no small feat. Washer, dryer, chest freezer, utility sink, and a toilet all out on the front porch, pantry shelves and shelves with bins of winter gear, etc all in the living room. All that was just Friday!

All day Saturday was painting the school room, both the kitchen and entryway ceilings, and new flooring in the entry and kitchen. It's only one sentence to tell about it, but what a lot of work!

Sunday after church was putting everything back in its rightful place, adding the wallpaper border to the hallway by the schoolroom, heading back to Sol. to drop off a tree that Tricia bought from the rummage sale that had been hanging out at church, picking up a few groceries, picking the kids up from my parents, and dropping by a goat farm that I recently connected with, where Andrew and I got to watch twin kids being born!

Of course I haven't even yet finished posting from Christmas, Mark's birthday, the Iditarod, and tons of other stuff. So if someone can please press "pause," I would like to catch up with life.

No comments: