The days and moments of Mark, Wendy, Andrew, Jacob, Anna, & Karis.
Love the pictures. What a view! I don't know that I could handle the snow and cold all the time but those pictures are truly amazing!
Nice Pix!!! is that your view on your walking trail?
No...the 1st three are around mile 12. the last one is along the arm. Took all of them on our way to anch. to get Sophie back in Dec.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the pictures. What a view! I don't know that I could handle the snow and cold all the time but those pictures are truly amazing!
Nice Pix!!! is that your view on your walking trail?
No...the 1st three are around mile 12. the last one is along the arm. Took all of them on our way to anch. to get Sophie back in Dec.
Post a Comment