
We had tried, rather unsuccessfully, to potty-train Jacob before Anna was born. So, we're at it again, and it's going much better this time around! These pics are from day 1, and he knew he would get a prize when he had a row of stickers on his chart. His prize was this bear, who dances and sings "I'm a super-duper pooper," a song which has the annoying ability to stick in one's head
all day! But he's only had a few accidents, and actually kept his pull-up dry all night last night!
2 comments:
I can't believe they make bears that sing "I'm a super duper pooper"! Discovery Toys perhaps??!!
Certainly not Discovery Toys, at least not in the time I was with them! The bear was actually a rummage sale find someone insisted
I take, since it was brand new. I've had it stashed for over a year, and was in a pinch for his first prize for a row of stickers for going potty. It was too appropriate not to give him...and now he sits the bear on our extra potty chair next to him, and it sings while he goes! :) I can send it to you when its outlived its usefulness here, if you like! :)
Post a Comment