I'm having a lot of fun trying to bring our Bible lessons to life!
This is our reenactment of the story of Balaam's donkey. Jack the Weeble Wobble is King Balak of the Moabite lego people, being overwhelmed by the Israeli hoard of Fisher-Price Little People! So they sent for Balaam the helicopter man to curse the Israelite Little People. En route, Balaam's donkey stopped when he saw angel bear in the path three times, so Balaam helicopter man hit his donkey each of the three times, until the donkey finally said "Hey, stop hitting me!"
Maybe not Kosher, but they remember the story!


3 comments:
This sounds so cute bt for some reason I can't see the pictures... I'm practicing my imagination!
Thanks for the heads up on the pictures not posting...I went back and re-published!
Now I seee them! Looks like I imagined! I've been catching up on some of your old posts today!
Post a Comment