Monday, October 22, 2007

Cc Day!


We had tons of fun with our Cc Day! The boys made crowns with cotton c's on them, created a collection of toys that start with c, made celery wagons with either carrot or cucumber wheels to add to their lunch of crackers, cranberry sauce, cookies and cocoa, and finished the day by wearing their costumes! (We don't celebrate Halloween, but I hated to not use their costumes. This seemed the perfect excuse to wear them)!
Needless to say, we're loving school!


2 comments:

Karen said...

This is awesome. Makes me feel like if I don't homeschool I'll be missing out on lots of fun! I love the costumes.

Mark and Wendy said...

You're right...I can't imagine not seeing their hearts and minds develop, and would miss so much their "aha!" moments! And it is just so much fun! You can do it...you even started out as an el. ed. major long ago and far away, right? :)