Friday, September 14, 2007

Sailing!




For our anniversary this year, Mark got us a Resurrection Bay sailboat excursion! Since we had a newborn around for our anniversary this year, we decided to wait till later in the summer, and it worked out well for childcare to go while Mark's parents were here!
We had a fabulous time...there were only two other people besides the captain and his wife, and we all got to help raise the sails. There was full wind, sunny skies, and several sea otters to watch! They even served us drinks and snacks, and I had fun experimenting with different angled shots of the sails.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, had dinner out before heading home, and marveled at all that has happened in the last nine years!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome pictures! I'm so glad you are settled in the new home. Hope the kids are enjoying the swing set!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Look what I found! Wendy's blog!!!! Yeah for me! The pictures are great. I looked throught sept. and aug. studying every picture. The kids are beautiful! Oh, and you two aren't lookin' so bad yourselves!

Love you,
Karen (from another league)