Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Anna lately...


This is what Anna has been up to in August and September...just getting cuter and more interactive by the day!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE the second to last one of her sitting up here! She is absolutely adorable. I could eat her up she's so sweet! I'm catching up and having fun reading all these updates, in fact I still haven't made my way through all of them! I really enjoy the 'unting stories!

Mark and Wendy said...

I'm glad other people find her as adorable as I do! Sorry for so many posts in one day...just playing catch up! Hopefully we'll have more 'unting stories to share!

Anonymous said...

Mark and Wendy,
I have really enjoyed hearing about all your doing. Your children are BEAUTIFUL! It's nice to be able to see how your family is growing since we don't see you very often.
Love, Becca (Winkleblech) Joseph

Mark and Wendy said...

Thanks so much, Becca! We're glad you check in on us!