Monday, March 12, 2007

Day 2...skiing fun!



We made it through Day 2 of Mark's trip! One of Mark's co-workers (Dustin) also went with him on this trip, so Dustin's wife Christy and I had made some plans to break up the monotony of having them gone! (Hey...they get Las Vegas)!
So today Christy came up and we all went skiing. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day...about 25 degrees, plenty of sunshine, and fresh snow from last week! It was also nice to get a picture of the boys and I on a skiing excursion, since I'm always the one taking the pictures.
I just pulled Jacob today, since he didn't seem to be in the best mood to ski. But at this point my hip joints might be just a little too loose to be able to do that much more this winter! :?
Mark's trip is going well...it was 65 degrees when he called to say good-night to the boys. In the high seventies all day. Rough.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: