Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Andrew's "Questions"

Andrew has gotten quite funny about his last questions/statements that he "needs" to talk about before bedtime each night. He now numbers them for us! "I have just two questions. Number One...(whatever it may be, such as what are we doing in the morning, what's for breakfast, etc). Okay. Number Two..."

He's been using the same format with Mark on the phone each night, and has had questions about things I didn't even know he was thinking about!

"Daddy, I have some questions for you. Number One: Where have you been eating? (Discusses the response with Mark.) Number Two: Where are you taking a shower? (Registers familiarity with Mark's description of the hotel)! Number Three: I want to play with you when you get home. Number Four: Don't forget to feed the dogs on your way home. (We had been dog-sitting for two weeks prior to Mark's trip). Okay...goodnight Daddy, I love you." A practical, thoughtful, kind of kid, I guess! :)

No comments: