I was delighted to discover that Andrew likes rides! Mark isn't one to enjoy them, so as Andrew gets older I'll have a good excuse to go on more of them!
It's one thing to like the kiddie rides, but he really liked the full-size ferris wheel, too. Had it not been for height requirements, he would have tried out more of them! (Jacob liked the train ride that he got to go on, too...but that might not be saying much, since he loves everything having to do with "choo-choos" right now).
It was especially fun for all of us to have our friends Simon and Gloria and their two boys, Micah and Scott, along. Micah and Andrew are only 6 weeks apart in age, and would play together much more often if they didn't live in Anchorage! Gloria is from Alakanuk, the village we lived in when we first moved up here, and Simon was also teaching at the same time I was.
4 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun - the pictures are great! The boys look bigger to me already, and it's only been a few weeks! Love and miss you much. ~Rebecca~
I'm so glad that you guys are doing this. It will be great to be able to watch your family grow since we don't get to see you much.
-Becca
I'm so glad that you guys are doing this. It will be great to be able to watch your family grow since we don't get to see you much.
-Becca
Whee! The ferris wheel has always been my favorite.
Post a Comment