Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A great day...

I had a fabulous birthday today!
It started with my good friends Kindra and Li bringing a gourmet breakfast over, complete with flowers, lace tablecloth, and fine china! Li's daughter Caitlyn, who is wonderful with the boys, watched them over at church while we had a leisurely start to the day! (Leisurely for me, anyway...great friends are such a blessing)!
Then we had our first ladies Bible study of the season, which is always fun, and then a dinner out tonight with Mark and the boys, and an ice cream cake waiting for us at home!
Thanks so much to all of you who called today...loved hearing from all of you!
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to call you. Glad it was a good one. You look great in that picture by the way! :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

So grateful for others doing for you what we would love to do if we were there.

Myopic Zeal said...

29, I presume? :-)

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Mark and Wendy said...

29? But of course! :) Aren't we all, at this point? lol