This past weekend we went, for the first time, to the Alaska State Fair. It was just too much fun! We don't often get to see cows and such, and so the petting zoo was a hit.
The boys loved seeing all the animals, and Andrew thoroughly enjoyed his first pony ride. It was neat being able to see all the prize-winning veggies, too. Unfortunately I don't remember the winning weights of pumpkins or cabbages, but we did see a 22' tall corn stalk and a pumpkin vine that was 75' long!
More pics from the fair coming...
2 comments:
Hi Wendy,
I talked to Dan and he
told me what to do.
I really do like your pictures
and comments.
As I said this AM I was sort
of concerned because I hadn't
heard from you or Sue or Jenny
since we were in Alaska.
I also said that yesterday
I called the place where we stayed
in Denali State Park and ordered
more pot holders that I'm going
to give for Christmas gifts.
Love Aunt Carol
Hi Wendy,
I talked to Dan and he
told me what to do.
I really do like your pictures
and comments.
As I said this AM I was sort
of concerned because I hadn't
heard from you or Sue or Jenny
since we were in Alaska.
I also said that yesterday
I called the place where we stayed
in Denali State Park and ordered
more pot holders that I'm going
to give for Christmas gifts.
Love Aunt Carol
Post a Comment