Saturday, September 25, 2010

"The Whistlers"

During the drive to Anchorage on our way to the State Fair, Andrew took it upon himself to teach his brother and sister how to whistle. I remember teaching Andrew how to whistle, and the wondering forevermore why in the world I taught him a way to annoy me. Needless to say, I was not necessarily pleased with the developments being made in the back of the van. They were getting it. They were practicing. They were being cheered on by Andrew. They were...whistling. And they were ever so proud of themselves!

If you need a quick laugh, check out the videos. If the sound of children mustering a whistle around nearly hyperventilating, you may want to skip it. But I dare say that the very last second of the first video of Anna will be worth the annoyance and dark picture...listen carefully as she tries to stop laughing so that she can whistle!



And then they practice some more once we get to the hotel!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

T said...

i love the look Ann gives you right at the very end of the 2nd video.synchronized whistling may be a new artform.