Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another farm visit!









Last Friday (since we were in town for the weekend to help my parents move), we headed back to the farm to see the baby goats! Lucy had had her triplets the week before, and Belle-good girl-actually had her twins on Friday afternoon!
These pics are all of Lucy and the triplets. Belle and her twins were still in the barn under the heat lamp. A red heat lamp doesn't make for very good pictures!


Sarah is such a great "farm hostess," (I'm pretty sure I just made that up, and also that there is a better term for what I'm trying to say, but...) as she is so welcoming and helpful! She was just heading back from a ride when we arrived, and she graciously allowed Andrew to ride a bit with her-as you can tell from his expression, he was thrilled!



Aunt Becca was able to come along, too. "City Girl and Baby Visit the Farm."

Jacob loved watching the baby goats jump around, and he did try holding one of them for less than a minute.
Andrew loved the babies...and spent quite a bit of time holding them.
Hopefully T will post her pics soon (no pressure, Tricia, no rush, we'll wait...)-Anna was quite funny with the baby goat I was holding up to her eye level!

No comments: