The days and moments of Mark, Wendy, Andrew, Jacob, Anna, & Karis.
it's posts like these that make my work days go better. they make me laugh til there are tears. i miss you guys. i'll be home in a few....
LOL!!
I should show this to Lisa's dad, he's assistant fire chief at CES. I wonder if he knows he's been wearing the wrong outfit all this time! ;)
Really, Jacob?! Really?! First glance at this picture, I thought "normal"...but then it's JACOB...just always so funny boy!Love it!
lol :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
it's posts like these that make my work days go better. they make me laugh til there are tears. i miss you guys. i'll be home in a few....
LOL!!
I should show this to Lisa's dad, he's assistant fire chief at CES. I wonder if he knows he's been wearing the wrong outfit all this time! ;)
Really, Jacob?! Really?! First glance at this picture, I thought "normal"...but then it's JACOB...just always so funny boy!
Love it!
lol :)
Post a Comment