Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girls vs. Boys

This is not intended to be an exhaustive treatise on the differences, real or perceived, between girls and boys. A difference was simply highlighted in a very real way for me today!

I was tussling with Anna today on her bedroom floor...mostly tickling her to hear her adorable giggle! At one point I rolled onto my stomach and pretended to snore.

Now tell me...if you were playing with a boy, and you rolled over and pretended to go to sleep, what would he do? I know what mine would do-they would jump on my back!

My darling daughter's response?
She brought me her baby doll to sleep with and made me a pretend cup of coffee...that's my girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT makes me laugh!!!
Love you,
Mom

JJ said...

Thank God for little girls.. of course boys too but that is so sweet!!!

CALAMITY JANE said...

awww...she is so sweet :)