Thursday, February 11, 2010

From Anna (sort of)

Can you believe my mom? I'm almost embarrassed!


















I mean, look at this. She's got tons of adorable pictures like this of me on her computer. Hundreds of them, even.




















And pictures of my brothers, too. Silly ones.


















But does she blog them? No. Instead she cooks meals for us, cleans the house, does our laundry, teaches school, milks the goat, does the animal chores, and helps daddy with church stuff. I think she should blog instead of sleep. What do you think? Now she wants to wait to blog until she transfers all of her pictures to her new computer, but I think if she does that, she'll never get back to blogging. She's six months behind as it is. I'll talk to her about it for you. After I get up from my nap. Thanks for stopping by...and keep checking back. I'll help her get her act together. Really.
love,
Anna
Posted by Picasa

No comments: