Last week was a great week on the homeschool front.
We greatly appreciated & enjoyed our Baptist State Convention's annual evangelism conference on Mon/Tues, and we managed to get back to school yesterday.
We're milking the goat every morning.
I'm back to exercising *almost* every morning.
We're having Jacob and Anna's friend over for preschool on a weekly basis again.
We're caught up on laundry.
Like I said, we're mooovin' right along. If I was milking a cow daily, that would be funny. Since we're milking a goat, it would be more like "Maaa-vin' right along," which somehow doesn't quite have the same ring to it.
And my daughter was just asking me something, to which I replied "What, sweetie?"
She had something to show me, but I was still looking at the computer screen.
"Is 'dis your paper, mommy?"
I apparently didn't look up soon enough to see what she was referring to.
"Move your head, mommy." and after I was looking her way she proceeded with the conversation!
She tried it again a few minutes later when I was supposed to be looking at what she was talking about, not just responding verbally.
"Move your head again, mommy."
This girl cracks me up. Too. much.
3 comments:
I'm still stuck on you're caught up with laundry...you are my hero! Kim
Nice job on the laundry!
Your daughter sounds cute! :)
Go Wendy , Go Wendy!! Woo Woo! Now I am inspired... Caught up on laundry??? How does that feel???? So cute about your daughter. Jonah does the same thing . He will grab my face and turn it!! LOL
Post a Comment