Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A great day!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for getting over our accident emotionally. As is the nature of stuff like this, that was then, this is now!

We had a super day today. I turned the phone off, and we got through an entire day of school...plus all the inside and outside chores, and some recess time! During said recess time the goofballs climbed up the snowbanks and over the fence of the outdoor goat pen-looked like I had them fenced in! (The goats and chickens are all snowed-in in the barn for the winter, so no worries about them climbing out since the kids could obviously climb in). They even lifted Anna over to join them...unfortunately I was out there to actually get some work done, not take pictures.

But alas, I'm still not in bed by 10...one more post and I'm off to bed!

No comments: