I just wish I could find for Mark the perfect gift that reflects what an amazing husband and father he is...we are very blessed to have this man in our lives!
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
We had a very quiet Father's Day this year...with the hubbub of the Solstice Festival going on, there's not usually too much we can do. But we certainly took the opportunity to tell Mark what a fantastic dad he is! The kids made cards for him, and the special rocks they had made for Nat'l Trails Day came out of hiding. Anna was so excited to give her to him! (And I must say that I'm pretty impressed with her...the wire and colored beads she chose are so well coordinated)! Andrew also gave him the little pinch-pot he had made in art class.
I just wish I could find for Mark the perfect gift that reflects what an amazing husband and father he is...we are very blessed to have this man in our lives!


I just wish I could find for Mark the perfect gift that reflects what an amazing husband and father he is...we are very blessed to have this man in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment